Innovative LED UV Water Disinfection system is a chemical-free water treatment device for residential and commercial applications.
Water dispensers and sinks in patient health centres like aged care facilities.
Ice machines in hospitality venues. Drinking water taps at home.
Caravan and RV water treatment.
Process water in manufacturing and production facilities.
Features & benefits
- 99% inactivation of Cryptosporidium, Giardia and E.Coli.
- Performance validated by third party laboratory. Comprehensive disinfection with low power consumption.
- Safe to be installed in vehicles such as caravans and motor homes.
- Compact design to fit into tight spaces. Rugged build for use in harsh environments.
- Instant on/off capability – prolonging LED life with no warmup time required.
- Unlimited on/off cycles will not impact LED life. Uses no mercury, unlike conventional UV Lamps.
- Less susceptible to fouling – allows more UV light to penetrate water.
- 12V, 24V and 240V versions available.
- Option for Battery back-up.
|Model||Flow||UV Dose Achieved (mJ/cm2)*||Equivalent Cryptosporidium, Giardia & E.Coli Inactivation||Inlet/Outlet Ports||Dimensions (mm)||LED Power (W)|
|LED-4||4 lpm||>10||99.9%||¼” FNPT||114 H x 51 W x 51 D||3|
|LED-6||6 lpm||>10||99.9%||¼” FNPT||165 H x 51 W x 51 D||3|
*UV Dose and flow rate values extrapolated from third party MS2 inactivation testing at a UVT of 97%.